Wednesday, June 15, 2011

So much more than a discussion

This past Monday we had our monthly discussion group here in Mankato. I cannot tell you how much I look forward to these nights! What started as a group of people looking for shared experiences has turned into something so much more. As you talk about what brought you into the CHD world, you share so much more than just a simple story. You share a lot about what has made you the person that you are. It is truly an incredible journey not only getting to know heart families, but seeing how quickly you become part of each other's lives. There is nothing more comforting than to know that you aren't alone. There is nothing more encouraging than being listened to by people that understand.

I am excited to announce that a discussion group will now be held in the Twin Cities! I know many people have been looking forward to it and we are so excited the details have come together. Check in with us on Facebook or visit our website to learn more! These meetings are for ANYONE that wishes to support someone they care about. I promise you will leave encouraged and inspired. We hope to see you there!

1 comments:

Jolene Tesch June 16, 2011 at 2:39 PM  

Having gone through a lot of the same experiences makes you a lot closer than most. I think it is safe to say a good majority of people I have met feel like family. I cry over their disappointments, smile at their triumphets....it's hard to not be happy or sad with them.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP